ENC-1000 Pole Mount Enclosure
Model # ENC-1000
The ENC-1000 weatherproof pad and pole mount enclosures and telecom cabinets are ideal for housing rack mount equipment requiring environmental protection. Designed to NEMA standards, the ENC-1000 will protect your equipment from the harshest of environments.
|Color / Finish:||Beige, gray, white, custom|
|Ground Pod Mount:||6" flanged base with mouning holes. Front and back removable panels|
|Pole Mount Bracket:||Bracket for use with mounting clamps, straps or leg bolts|
|Wall Mount:||Flanged back panels with mounting holes|
|Other Features:||Door Alarm|
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Additional Set of Rails
Generator Plug and Interlock
Insulation (recommended for climate control options
|Climate Control Options:|
|AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*:||Built-in heater, corrision protector, cold start heater|
|AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*:||48 VDC powered|
|Exhaust Fan:||115 VAC / 12, 24, 48 VDC, adjustable thermostat, filters|
|Heat Exchanger:||Consult factory for sizes|
|Heater:||Built in adjustable thermostat, 100W - 1000W 115VAC|
|Battery Heater Pad:||115VAC, Fits on battery tray|
What are the available options for mounting the enclosure? The ENC-1000 enclosure may be mounted to a ground pad, pole mount bracket, or wall mount bracket.
Is the ENC-1000 enclosure insulated? The ENC-1000 does not come standard with insulation, but insulation may be ordered for the enclosure as a custom option. If using with climate control, insulation is recommended.
Is the ENC-1000 enclosure certified to any standards? Yes, the ENC-1000 is UL certified and also complies with NEMA protection standards.
- .090 Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Outstanding corrosion resistance
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure
- Ground Terminal Strip: 7 position aluminum strip
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel
Or call toll-free