ENC-2000 Aluminum Enclosure
Model # ENC-2000
The ENC-2000 Aluminum Enclosure is designed to protect your equipment in the harshest of environments. Constructed to meet high-quality standards, the ENC-2000 protects your equipment from the worst mother nature can throw at it. Heat kills, especially sensitive electronics. This enclosure is equipped with a Solar Shielded roof to shield your electronics from the destructive effects of Solar load. The ENC-2000 can also be equipped with air conditioning, heat exchangers and/or fans to create the optimal environment for your electronics.
|Color / Finish:||Beige, gray, white, custom|
|Other Options:||Door Alarm|
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Additional Set of Rails
Generator Plug and Interlock
Insulation (recommended for climate control options
|Climate Control Options:|
|HVAC 1,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr:||Built-in heater, corrision protector, cold start heater|
|HVAC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*:||48 VDC powered|
|Exhaust Fan:||115 VAC / 12, 24, 48 VDC, adjustable thermostat, filters|
|Heat Exchanger:||Consult factory for sizes|
|Heater:||Built in adjustable thermostat, 100 – 1000 W 115 VAC|
|Battery Heater Pad:||115 VAC, fits on battery tray|
What are the available options for mounting the enclosure? Due to its large size, the ENC-2000 is not mountable.
Is the ENC-2000 enclosure insulated? The ENC-2000 does not come standard with insulation, but insulation may be ordered for the enclosure as a custom option. If using with climate control, insulation is recommended.
Is the ENC-2000 enclosure certified to any standards? Yes, the ENC-2000 is UL certified and also complies with NEMA protection standards.
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Outstanding corrosion resistance
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure
- Battery Compartment
Or call toll-free