LB-Series Digital AC Load Banks
Model # LB-AC-Digital
The LB-Series AC Load Banks are designed for high power portable load testing of generators, UPS, and other critical AC power sources. Available models meet a range of voltages including but not limited to 208, 380, 440, and 480 VAC. Load power model options reach 1000 kW standard with other options available.
A steel outer chassis provides robust, durable housing for testing. Transport options include lift eyes, forklift slots, and castor wheels to for flexible testing options in both portable and permanent safety shutdowns or manual emergency shutdown. Comprehensive data management software is included.
- More Info
|Load Voltage:||208, 240, 380, 400, 415, 440, or 480 volts|
|Load Power:||50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 800, or 1000 kW|
|Frequency:||50, 60, 400, or 1000 Hz|
|Wiring Options:||Single Phase / 3-Phase, 3 Wire / 3-Phase, 4-Wire|
|Display:||LCD multiple function display meter|
|Cooling:||Forced air cooling|
|Environmental:||-10 – 50 °C (14 – 122 °F), ≤95% RH|
|Control:||Local panel control, PC control|
|Fan Power Supply:||Standard 120 VAC or 220/230 VAC Single Phase|
What are some common applications areas for this product?
Common applications include but are not limited to:
- Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Battery Service Groups
What is the importance of load testing?
Load testing is a vital part of testing your overall system health because it is the only true way to ensure that your equipment is performing as it should.
What is the AC series used for?
AC Load Banks are specifically designed to test generators and UPS systems.
What input voltages are the unit’s compatible with?
Standard units are compatible with 208V, 380V, 415V, 440V, 480V at 500kW 3 phase 4 wire, 50/60Hz, 230VAC phase voltage. If you have any questions or would like to know if it would work for your application, please contact us.
- Multiple single voltages available at 500kW max load.
- Built in 3-line digital metering allows high-precision data collection directly from the unit.
- Included data management software for detailed data analysis and intelligent remote control of unit.
- Software allows manual load testing or automatic load testing; previously saved test parameters can be loaded for consistent testing.
- Automatic load testing allows user to set custom periods of power and time.
- Real-time display of test current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, and time displayed in software.
- Built for portability with lifting eyes on top of unit for hoisting and casters for rolling.
- Measured data is recorded and saved allowing retrieval for generating reports via Excel or JPG image export.
- Emergency stop button for quick termination of load test.
- Automatic stop protection for adverse conditions such as over load, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit, insufficient air volume, and smoke detection.
- Built in 3-line digital metering allows high-precision data collection
- Software included for detailed data analysis and intelligent remote control of unit with manual or automatic load testing options
- Automatic load testing allows user to set custom periods of power and time
- Real-time display of current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, and time
- Built for portability with lifting eyes on top of unit for hoisting and casters
- Generate reports via Excel or JPG image export
- Emergency stop button for quick termination of load test
- Automatic stop protection for adverse conditions such as over load, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit, and insufficient air volume
Or call toll-free
Digital AC Load Bank, Up to 480V, 0 – 1000kW*
*See catalog under downloads for available models.
Or call toll-free
To view a full list of our product videos, visit the video page.>