MIS-3000-Series Modular Inverter System
Model # MIS-3000-Series
The MIS-3000-Series AC inverter system is a 20 kVA TO 75 kVA unit that operates at 48vdc, accepting input of 120/240/208 VAC. This Modular Inverter Power System is equipped with hot swappable modules that are connected to DC and AC sources, producing an uninterrupted, reliable AC supply.
- More Info
|EMC (Immunity):||EN 61000-4|
|EMC (Emission):||EN 55022 (Class A)|
|Efficiency (Typical):||Enhanced Power Conversion / On Line: 94% / 90%|
|Dielectric Strength DC/AC:||4300 VDC|
|True Redundant Systems Compliant:||3 disconnection levels on AC out and DC in power ports|
4 disconnection levels on AC in port
(protected against inversion of polarity):
|Dimensions:||610 x 610 x 2134 mm (24 x 24 x 84 in.)|
|Weight:||380 kg (840 lbs.)|
|*For the full specifications on this product, see the catalog sheet under the Downloads section of this page.|
What is the power transfer performance of the MIS-3000?
With the MIS-3000, any source changeover is not visible by the load. The maximum voltage interruption is 0 seconds, and the total transient voltage duration is 0 seconds.
What overload capacity can the MIS-3000 safely handle?
The MIS-3000 has a permanent overload capacity of 110%, and a short time (15s) overload capacity of 150%.
What is the typical efficiency of the MIS-3000?
The MIS-3000 has a 94% Enhanced Power Conversion efficiency and a 90% On Line efficiency.
- Energy Efficient: The TSI technology performance is unmatched in the industry. 94% in AC to Ac double conversion (EPC mode)
- Maximum Reliability: The TSI technology eliminates the Static Transfer Switch (STS), the single point of failure in a traditional inverter design
- Scalable: TSI features a parallel design. Hence, modules are HOT swappable and field upgradable.
- Power Density: The TSI inverter has the industry’s highest power per square area
- Enhanced Power Conversion (EPC): Processes all incoming AC mains supply to ensure clean, reliable power is delivered to the critical applications
- The MIS-3000 system is CE marked according to IEC/EN 60950:1, IEC/ EN62040 and complies with EMC Class A.
- Mass Transit
- Oil & Gas
Extra Features / Software
TSI Technology - The TSI Enhanced Power Conversion mode develops a high quality AC by drawing power simultaneously from the AC mains and DC sources and presents a regenerated AC for critical application. Since the system draws power from each source simultaneously, output power is guaranteed as long as one input source is available.
Or call toll-free