MP-1000 Modular Forklift Battery Charger
Model # MP-1000
The MP-1000 3-Phase Modular Battery Charger is a high frequency, fully automatic battery charger for motive power & forklift batteries. There are 15 standard configurations of the MP-1000 ranging from 24-48V and current ranges from 50-150A. Lead acid, sealed and gel traction batteries are compatible with the UL-approved MP-1000. The MP-1000 offers high-energy efficiency that reduces operating costs while the power module system eliminates costly downtime and increases productivity.
- More Info
|Battery Voltage:||Standard: 24V, 36V, 48V|
Non-Standard: 72V, 80V
|Battery Types:||Lead Acid, Sealed, and Gel Traction Batteries|
|Dimensions:||63.5 x 35.5 x 20 cm (25 x 14 x 8 in.)|
What are some common applications areas for this product?
Common applications include but are not limited to:
I have multiple brands of forklifts; do I need a charger for each?
The MP-1000 utilizes a universal forklift connector which will work for most forklifts. Adapters are widely available and will not impact performance if needed.
What battery types does the MP-1000 forklift battery charger work with?
The MP-1000 works with all Lead Acid, Sealed, and Gel Traction Batteries
Do I need to disconnect the battery upon full charge?
No, the MP-1000 has a built in float charge feature that will keep batteries topped off once charging is completed.
Does the MP-1000 forklift battery charger store data?
Yes, you are able to collect the last 300 charges via USB.
I purchased a new forklift with a different battery voltage. Do I need a new MP-1000?
No, although the MP-1000 can only work with one style at once (24, 36, or 48V standard) it can be reprogrammed by the user to work with a different voltage. Please Contact Eagle Eye if you have any other questions about forklift battery charging.
- Soft start charge cycle
- Voltage drop compensation
- Protection against reverse polarity
- High frequency switching technology
- Charge cycle begins with batteries as low as two volts
- Digital display for simple programming
- USB Port allows programming and download of last 300 charge cycles
- Power module system allows charging to continue even if a module stops working
The MP-1000 high-frequency forklift battery charger offers many user-friendly and cost-saving features when compared to conventional battery chargers. The charge cycle begins with batteries as low as 2 volts and offers safety features and protection against reverse polarity and voltage drop compensation. The charger will automatically disable in the event of high or abnormal voltage levels, and the reverse polarity protection prevents charging of an incorrect battery configuration. The unit has a digital display for simple programming and is equipped with a USB port to download charge cycle history. The power module system allows charging to continue even if a module stops working - eliminating any downtime. The unit operates at high efficiencies (>90%) which reduces energy consumption and associated costs. The unit is lightweight and can be directly mounted to the wall or floor mount options are available.
Standard Models Include:
- MP-24-80 (24V-80A Output, 480V-4.3A Input)
- MP-24-100 (24V-100A Output, 480V-5.4A Input)
- MP-24-120 (24V-120A Output, 480V-6.4A Input)
- MP-24-150 (24V-150A Output, 480V-8A Input)
- MP-36-80 (36V-80A Output, 480V-5.4A Input)
- MP-36-100 (36V-100A Output, 480V-8A Input)
- MP-36-120 (36V-120A Output, 480V-9.6A Input)
- MP-36-150 (36V-150A Output, 480V-12A Input)
- MP-48-50 (48V-50A Output, 480V-5.4A Input)
- MP-48-60 (48V-60A Output, 480V-6.4A Input)
- MP-48-80 (48V-80A Output, 480V-8.6A Input)
- MP-48-100 (48V-100A Output, 480V-10.7A Input)
- MP-48-120 (48V-120A Output, 480V-12.9A Input)
- MP-48-130 (48V-130A Output, 480V-13.9A Input)
- MP-48-150 (48V-150A Output, 480V-16.1A Input)
- MP-1000 Battery Charger
- 3 m (10 ft) Load Cable
- User Manual
- Optional: Floor Stand
Charging forklift batteries efficiently will maximize battery life and ensure peak performance. Save money by eliminating premature battery replacement costs while lowering energy consumption and electricity costs. The back-up modular design allows virtually no downtime. Eagle Eye offers forklift battery maintenance solutions for charging, discharging, restoring & testing your batteries - learn more today!
Or call toll-free