SG-500 Portable Digital Hydrometer
Model # SG-500
It is now easier than ever to accurately measure specific gravity in battery fluids with the Eagle Eye Power Solutions SG-500 Portable Digital Hydrometer. The SG-500 is fast, convenient, and easy to use. Simply place a drop or two of battery fluid in the stainless-steel sample well and press a button. The custom-designed microprocessor delivers a nearly instantaneous readout of specific gravity for the battery fluid to enable quick and easy monitoring of the state-of-charge of your batteries. With specific gravity scales automatically programmed for temperature-compensated readings of battery fluid at 77ºF or 25ºC, the SG-500 Hydrometer is ready to measure right out of the box.
- More Info
|Measuring Range:||Specific Gravity: 1.000 – 1.405|
Precision: +/- 0.001
Resolution: +/- 0.001
|Well/Sample Area Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Light Source:||Precision LED @ 589.3 nm|
|Display Characters:||24 Characters x 2 Lines|
|Display Language:||English, Russian, Spanish, German, French|
|Temp. Control Method:||Auto Temp. Compensation|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Power Source:||(2) AAA Batteries|
|Dimensions:||145 x 75 x 37 mm (5.7 x 3 x 1.46 in.)|
|Weight:||250 grams (8.8 Oz.)|
|User Calibration Points:||2|
|Water Resistance:||IP64 - Splashing Water|
|Approval & Certifications:||CE|
What are some common applications areas for this product?
Common applications include but are not limited to:
- Aqueous solutions
- Battery Fluids
- Fast, convenient, and easy to use - Reduces time to check multiple batteries
- Large dual-line LCD display - Easy to read results, even in dim-lit areas
- Calibration is automatic - No special tools or custom solutions required
- Clean-up is easy - No need to constantly squeeze a hand pump to expel your fluid back into the battery cell – simply wipe dry and go!
- No moving parts to clean, replace or maintain - Upkeep is easy and cost-effective, resulting in long life and many years of repeated use
- Durable and rugged - Meter comes with a sturdy rubber jacket AND a heavy-duty, foam-lined hard case for use in challenging environments
- Backed by support from EEPS – experts in the field of battery testing technology - Peace of mind
The large dual-line LCD display is easily read, even in dim light, and removes the subjectivity associated with interpreting where a boundary line crosses tiny scale divisions.
Calibration is automatic and does not require the use of special calibration solutions or tools. The SG-500 Hydrometer automatically calibrates itself with water and is ready to use in seconds. No screws to turn and nothing to adjust.
Easy To Use:Clean-up is just as easy. Simply wipe the sample well with a cloth and you are ready for the next test. No need to constantly squeeze a hand pump to expel your fluid back into the battery cell – since the entire test only requires a drop or two of fluid. Furthermore, there are no moving parts to clean, replace or maintain. Upkeep is easy and extremely cost-effective, resulting in a long life and many years of repeated use.
Durable and Rugged:
The SG-500 Hydrometer comes with a sturdy rubber jacket AND a heavy-duty, foam-lined hard case for use in the most challenging of environments. The SG-500 Hydrometer is a technologically-advanced device that puts laboratory-grade precision in the palm of your hand. Backed by the legendary support from our experts in the field of battery testing and technology, it is exactly the kind of cutting-edge instrumentation you would expect from Eagle Eye Power Solutions.
Or call toll-free